Thank you for choosing Boston Animal Hospital! We believe that your veterinarian plays a vital role in your pet’s overall health and well-being.
Your first visit to Boston Animal Hospital will establish a strong foundation for our relationship with you and your pet. Our veterinary team will obtain important background information, conduct a thorough physical examination, and spend ample time getting to know you and your furry companion.
New Patient First Visit
- Any medical and adoption/breeder records (specifically documenting vaccinations, prior illnesses, and laboratory results).
- A list of your pet’s diet, medications, and supplements
- A list of questions or concerns
- A fresh stool sample for parasite analysis
- Your pet in a carrier or on a leash
- Payment method – we accept cash and credit cards
What to expect:
- Information about our hospital and its various services
- Questions about your pet’s history, habits, and activities
- A thorough physical examination of your pet, performed by our veterinarian
- Recommendations for diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures
- Time to ask questions and express concerns about your pet’s health
- Any necessary treatments that your pet many require